- You MUST use your ClickBank Account ID to get credited for your sales.
- Replace AFFILIATEID with your Clickbank ID.
- Update the subscriber field to your preference.
- Affiliate links can be placed where highlighted blue text is referenced.
- Send our professionally written and tested marketing emails and start earning commissions today.
Standard Hoplink: http://AFFILIATEID.lowerblood.hop.clickbank.net
Subject Line: 5 High Blood Pressure Myths
There are many misconceptions about high blood pressure. This is a case where ignorance is definitely not bliss.
In fact, it can kill…
So here are five deadly myths about high blood pressure you cannot live without. The good news: you can get control of your high blood pressure. And perhaps even prevent it altogether…
Five Myths about High Blood Pressure:
- 1: It’s No Big Deal. The problem with high blood pressure initially is there are no symptoms. You don’t feel bad, so how could anything be wrong? The truth is, when your blood flow begins to push too hard against your blood vessels, it leads to damage of your heart, kidneys, and other organs in your body. High blood pressure is a very big deal indeed.
- 2: There Is No Good Treatment. Many people feel there’s nothing they can do about their high blood pressure. The truth is if you follow a sensible plan, you can manage your high blood pressure. More about this in just a moment…
- 3: A “Little” High Blood Pressure Is Okay. When you take your blood pressure readings, you probably notice they vary somewhat. You probably also notice there are two numbers, one on top and one on bottom. Normal readings are: 119 or below for the top number, and 79 or below for the bottom number. Some people believe that as long as one of these numbers is normal, you’re okay. The truth is if either of your blood pressure numbers is above normal, you need to do something right away.
- 4: High Blood Pressure Cannot Be Prevented. This idea is dead wrong. Even if everyone in your family has higher blood pressure, this doesn’t mean there is nothing you can do. Simple changes such as eating a healthy diet, limiting salt intake, and keeping your weight under control, can help you prevent high blood pressure.
- 5: Treatment Is Difficult. Most people think that treating high blood pressure requires giving up all your favorite foods, engaging in some crazy exercise plan, or taking dangerous and expensive drugs. While you do need to make changes to get your blood pressure under control, those changes do not have to be difficult or unpleasant.
A Natural High Blood Pressure Solution That’s Easy and Fun…
The Medical Research Team led by Joe Barton, has produced a short video presentation explaining safe, natural methods anyone can use the help control high blood pressure.
When you watch this video, you may be surprised to find the best treatment for your high blood pressure might already be inside your kitchen cabinets.
You might also be delighted to find out how easy, tasty, and enjoyable it can be to get to the root cause and even prevent your own high blood pressure from escalating.
High blood pressure is a big deal. It can definitely kill you. But it doesn’t have to be that way, and that’s why it’s important that you watch this video right now.
Click here now to watch this complimentary, short video presentation that shows you how it’s possible to normalize your blood pressure readings using safe, natural methods.
CLICK HERE to watch the video now.